Fine art collectibles autographed by celebrity athletes and certificates of authenticity.
“ONE OF THE MOST SOUGHT-AFTER SPORTS ARTISTS IN THE WORLD”
About Artist Edgar J. Brown
For more than a decade Edgar Brown has been at the forefront of sports art in America, he has redefined sports art with his natural ability to capture the movement, power, and technique of some of our greatest athletes. Inspired by his family and his love for sports, he has succeeded in producing some of the most powerful sports paintings in the world.
Athletes and collectors have commissioned Edgar Brown to capture their portraits on canvas. From a professional athlete walking as tall as a giant through Times Square to a CEO playing pool in his office, Edgar continues to expand the appreciation of sports and art, all while giving his viewers a front row seat. If you are interested in investing in an original painting or a limited edition fine art print please contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commission an Original Painting
Original Sports Art Paintings
Edgar’s sports art paintings hang in some of the most prominent art museums, sports facilities and art galleries across the country.
- 2016 Deacon Jones Art Exhibit Super Bowl 50 at NFL Honors
- 2016 Art Exhibit Carnevale Gallery, Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, NV
- 2015 New England Patriots Super Bowl XLIX Champions
- 2012 Solo Art Exhibit at the Arts Quest, Steel Stacks Bethlehem PA
- Deacon Jones Foundation Licensed NFL Artist
- His art was featured on the HBO series The Sopranos.
- Featured on Fox Sports Net nationally syndicated show Going Deep Warren Sapp Defensive Player of the Year lithographs on ESPN.com & NFL.com
- New Jersey Star Ledger called his 1999 New York Yankees World Series piece, “the Team of the Century” the Ultimate Collectible in New York City.
- CMN Champion’s & Fox Sport’s painting for the 1999 Super Bowl XXXIII.
- Interviewed on CBS’s nationally syndicated show GIANTS NFL season.
- Commemorative painting for the 1996 and 1994 Cadillac Hambletonian, the most prestigious race in all of harness racing.
Sports Art Collection Book
Edgar Brown has been at the forefront of sports art in America, he has redefined sports art with his natural ability to capture the movement, power, and technique of some of our greatest athletes. Inspired by his family and his love for sports, he has succeeded in producing some of the most powerful sports paintings in the world.
WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT HIS ARTWORK
“Edgar is an amazing talent with a unique style unlike anyone else. Commissioned three original works of art from him over the years.”
“Edgar’s ‘Couture-Sylvia’ painting resonates one of the greatest moments in MMA history in all its beautiful form.”
“Action, Intensity, Beauty…Impossible to see better painting when it’s done by his magical hands….I am a huge Fan.”
“Edgar Brown’s artwork is explosive, his pieces of me are off the charts.”
“Edgar did a wonderful painting capture of “The Hit” which was undoubtedly the best single play of my nine-year NFL career. His vibrant artwork captured the snowy 1989 Denver game scenery beautifully which was based from an original Jery Pinkus’ game action photo. I’ve since seen several additional art pieces that Edgar has created and he continues to impress with his genuine talent.”
“Edgar’s paintings are masterful. They capture the essence of true sports competition and athleticism in every brush stroke. His interpretation of athletic competition is inspirational.”