Fine art collectibles autographed by celebrity athletes and certificates of authenticity.
“ONE OF THE MOST SOUGHT-AFTER SPORTS ARTISTS IN THE WORLD”
About Artist Edgar J. Brown
For more than a decade Edgar Brown has been at the forefront of sports art in America, he has redefined sports art with his natural ability to capture the movement, power, and technique of some of our greatest athletes. Inspired by his family and his love for sports, he has succeeded in producing some of the most powerful sports paintings in the world.
Athletes and collectors have commissioned Edgar Brown to capture their portraits on canvas. From a professional athlete walking as tall as a giant through Times Square to a CEO playing pool in his office, Edgar continues to expand the appreciation of sports and art, all while giving his viewers a front row seat. If you are interested in investing in an original painting or a limited edition fine art print please contact us today at email@example.com.
Commission an Original Painting
Original Sports Art Paintings
Edgar’s sports art paintings hang in some of the most prominent art museums, sports facilities, and art galleries across the country.
- 2020 2nd Annual Artist Spotlight Edition in Beckett Baseball Publication.
- 2019 Artist Spotlighted in Beckett Sports Magazine Publication.
- 2019 New York Giants Saquon Barkley Edition Licensed NFL for DJF
- 2018 Philadelphia Eagles Carson Wentz Edition Licensed NFL for DJF
- 2017 Art Exhibit Bash Art Gallery, Las Vegas, NV
- 2016 Art Exhibit Deacon Jones Foundation at NFL Honors for Super Bowl 50
- 2016 Art Exhibit Carnevale Gallery, Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, NV
- 2015 New England Patriots Super Bowl XLIX Champions Edition Licensed NFL
- 2014 Deacon Jones Foundation Licensed NFL Artist.
- 2012 Solo Art Exhibit at the Arts Quest, Steel Stacks Bethlehem PA.
- 2001 His art was featured on five episodes of HBO series The Sopranos.
- 2000 Yogi Berra Museum (Latino’s in Baseball) Group Art Exhibit
- 2000 Featured on Fox Sports Net Nationally Syndicated Show “Goin Deep.”
- 1999 Warren Sapp Defensive Player of the Year lithographs on ESPN.com & NFL.com.
- 1999 New Jersey Star-Ledger called his 1999 New York Yankees World Series piece, “the Team of the Century” the Ultimate Collectible in New York City.
- 1999 Miami CMN Exhibit at Leigh Steinberg Super Bowl XXXIII Party.
- 1996 Commemorative artist for the Cadillac Hambletonian Meadowlands Racetrack.
- 1995 Solo Exhibit at the New York Nets Winners Club Brendan Byrne Arena.
- 1994 Commemorative artist for the Cadillac Hambletonian Meadowlands Racetrack.
- 1992 Interviewed on CBS’s nationally syndicated show GIANTS NFL season.
- 1991 Exhibit Man ETC Sheraton Meadowlands Honoring NY Giants Head Coach Bill Parcels.
- 1991 Art Exhibit Executive Sports Network NY Giants Luncheons Crystal Palace Livingston NJ
- 1990 Exhibit LT’s Place VIP Room East Rutherford NJ.
Artist Spotlight in Beckett Sports Media
Edgar Brown has been at the forefront of sports art in America, he has redefined sports art with his natural ability to capture the movement, power, and technique of some of our greatest athletes. Edgar is frequently featured in Beckett’s Sports Media as a Spotlight Artist.
WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT HIS ARTWORK
“Edgar is an amazing talent with a unique style unlike anyone else. Commissioned three original works of art from him over the years.”
“Edgar’s ‘Couture-Sylvia’ painting resonates one of the greatest moments in MMA history in all its beautiful form.”
“Action, Intensity, Beauty…Impossible to see better painting when it’s done by his magical hands….I am a huge Fan.”
“Edgar Brown’s artwork is explosive, his pieces of me are off the charts.”
“Edgar did a wonderful painting capture of “The Hit” which was undoubtedly the best single play of my nine-year NFL career. His vibrant artwork captured the snowy 1989 Denver game scenery beautifully which was based from an original Jery Pinkus’ game action photo. I’ve since seen several additional art pieces that Edgar has created and he continues to impress with his genuine talent.”
“Edgar’s paintings are masterful. They capture the essence of true sports competition and athleticism in every brush stroke. His interpretation of athletic competition is inspirational.”